23 September 2007

A Bargain and Weekend Recreation

This weekend I've been hanging out with good old Hanne almost all the time. Friday we were both so tired we just hung out in a cafe having – only one – glass of whine, and then we went out in the dark night (...it was around 9 pm...) and found me a bike (FINALLY!!!). The night was total when we climbed into my big bed and watched 30 minutes of Down with Law before we both were sound asleep...

Saturday I made a great bargain in the secondhand market alongside the cemetery at Nørrebro. This Kodak Retinette was made in 1959 and is sold at ebay for around 50 dollars. I gave 20 kroner, about 3 dollars! I still need to shoot a roll to see what comes out if the thing, though, but anyway, if it doesn't work, it still looks good on the fireplace shelf.



I also got myself a new hobby this weekend. Or, took up an old one, that is. Making ie. door signs with pearls was what I ended up doing today, instead of going to Louisiana to see some great art... Shame on me! But I'll try to get to Louisiana some time this week.


PS: Hanne: Can you see what the second one says?

2 comments:

Hannehvatt said...

Ah, min grafittivenn, meg med dymoen og deg med perletags, vi er det fødte par!

Hannehvatt said...

And by the way: I will not answer to any other names than "good old Hanne" from now on!!