04 December 2007

It's "nisser" in my street

Ok, now I'm becoming superstitious! First I lost my bike-lights. And last weekend I lost my bike-lock. Ok, that happens. So I bought new lights and a new lock (they're luckily almost free at the cheapy-cheap store Tiger.) Fine. Two days and then my front light went out of power. And the bike-lock was less than a week old before I lost that one as well. Ok, so I got a third one yesterday. And this time I decided always to lock it to my bike when I'm biking. Good plan. The only problem is that this morning, when I was already a bit late for my appointment with my hairdresser, I could not find my bike-keys. And I new I had them on my key-chain last night – because I had to unlock the lock before I could lock the bike outside my door.

So now I think that someone is trying to prevent me from biking. Strange... But after all it's December, and the tiny guys with long beards and blue hats are out and about! Just got to find something to clip my lock with (now it's a good thing that it's cheap and lousy quality), and buy myself the fourth lock - maybe I should get one with a code now?

No comments: