12 November 2007

Entering the dark

A lot of talk. That's me. A lot of ideas and things that I wanna do. Too many ideas and too many plans often ends up with none done, nowhere traveled and no goals achieved. Simply said: I want to much. At the same time.

So, it's time to add up what I have achieved, and what I really want to do in the near future. And stop making plans for three year (read: my whole life) ahead.

Achieved:
*Went to Denmark
*Started making photos for real
*Went to Copenhagen
*Started at Fatamorgana
*Live by myself
*Bought an old Polaroid camera (this afternoon)
... and VERY NICE (...and very expensive) photo paper for making (hopefully) some VERY NICE pix in the dark room at school

Goals:
*Use the damn dark room at school for making some very nice and expensive (for my buyers that is) copies of some very nice pictures I have not yet shoot
*Going to China to visit my CPH-friend Pia
*Going to South America with my sister
*Going to NY (and maybe Texas) to work with my Volda/Oslo-friend Randi (and maybe Guro??? maybe somewhere else in the US??? what do you say Guro? Da Capo? New adventures with Bob and Laura?)
*Selling a shit load of pictures and stories from all my adventures
So what do you say? Anyone up for betting money on me getting my ass out of the couch and on a plane? OK, at least bet on me getting into that dark room, please! Anyone?..?

4 comments:

Sara Galbiati said...

ok! I bet 20 kr on you not getting to china before Pia comes back.
and 20 kr more on you achieving allmost all your goals, when you look back on your life as a old lady many years from now - and then i´m gonna give 20 kr for putting some pictures on fatamorganas webpage - that should be your first goal...

Tonje Eliasson said...

ok, I take that one! Give me a week! (on the first goal!)

Tully said...

And I'll sneak up and grab the 20 kr. and buy a hot dog and a coke and then drop the mustard on your expensive print. haha. Ok, sorry. This is great to have put a list like this together. I'm sure you'll accomplish everything you want and more. Just take it one step at a time, ya know. Bird by Bird. It's a book I should mail to you, since you probably won't visit me in the states. Haha.

Unknown said...

I'm all in!
Nettopp kommet hjem fra Brasil - tar gjerne en tur til sør-amerika også i 2008. Mexico, kanskje?